ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:24:34 -0800
I would love to hear how the team is looking.
I would also like to know if anyone knows why Dekastrozza is not playing... if he is hurt or just in the doghouse.
I thought he was one of the bright stars early on last season before he was injured.  He had NO problem taking the puck away from opponents in the corners and coming out with it.

This Wednesday, Rob Bellamy will be playing in Lowell against the Devils.
My son and I are going and would love to have company.

Also Friday night, Bels will be playing against Leveille and Purcell up in Manchester.  We plan to go there as well, and if others are interested, there is a group ticket and hot dog plan or something like that where groups of 4 get tickets, food and drink for less than it would cost to buy 4 regular tickets.
Anyone interested?