ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:38:45 EST
Hello, Folks!

I got a call from Sue at the Alumni Center yesterday telling me that they have
put together a bus trip to the Division I East Regionals March 26th & 27th in
Worcester.  Included is round trip transportation with movies & snacks on the
bus, accommodation at the Hampton Inn or Regency Suites, plus tickets to all 4
games.  The Alumni Association is also making arrangements for Maine fans to
meet at a pre game rally on Friday!  Place to be announced!

Prices are:
$145 per person for a double, $210 for a single, 3rd & 4th persons $95 each.
Cash, check VS/Mastercard
5% discount to UMaine General Alumni Association Members!
First come first served until March 23rd!

Kudos to the Alumni Association for taking this on!  Let's support them!

Cathy Hart