ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeremy Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:24:00 -0500
First off, I'm not going to thank anyone for their time for reading
this post; and I'll tell you why.  I've got a bug up my ass about this
whole deal of students seats being taken away for other groups of
people.  Let me tell you, if Hoff is making me bend over and grab my
ankles to pay this $420  comprehensive fee, then I'm going to get my
money's worth out of it.  And if with my $420 all that I want to see
are rowdy-ass hockey games where stuff gets broken, goalie's get
taunted and opponents get crushed by MAINE; then that's what I'm going
to see.  Don't you think for one second that "finding room" for me is
going to cut it.

Good day