ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:01:03 -0500
Add me to the list of people who are "upset" about UNH losing (NOT!!!)

I ran into someone from work who is a UNH season ticket holder this
weekend.  Her report was that "they really sucked" on Friday.  When she
started singing their praises a few minutes later, I just happened to refer
her to the sweatshirt I was wearing (Maine championship one) and pulled out
the album of our pictures from Anaheim.

Go Blue!!!!!

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Maine Black Bears