ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
John and Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:54:18 -0500
I have to disagree.  I thought the announcers were more than fair.  They
constantly praised the performance of Maine.  Sean Grande is a know
Walsh detractor and I didn't hear him say anything negative about
Shawn.  Bob Norton IMO is the best hockey analyst I've ever heard.  He
knows more about the players and their backgrounds than I think maybe
the coaches do.

Last night was truly a great game.  The goaltending on both ends was
spectacular.  Maine deserves a ton of credit for the performance they
put in over the last two months of the season.  After getting blown out
by BC at the heights Walsh and Co. did a great job of turning the season
around.  I am already looking forward to next year.

John Duffill '86
An original Friend of Maine Hockey