ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 17:49:57 EST

**************We are removing this link immediately*******************

*******************This is great!***********************

********Bob is trying to figure this one out tonight.  If it is still there
next week, any suggestions?********

*******As a matter of fact, we have opened a new email address specifically
for this site-it is:  [log in to unmask]*******************

************Fixed by tomorrow******************

>Still on links page, the CCHA link does not work.  The CCHA site
>URL is

>   http://web.ccha.com/

>Hope this helps,
>wayne
To Wayne and all the Maine Hockey discussion folks:  Thanks!!!

Please email me directly with any further suggestions.  With your help, this
web site will soon be fantastic!

Cathy Hart
Web Ignorant, but Learning Fast!