ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:47:40 -0400
The game will be televised on the Fox Sports Network midwest station
that carries almost all Gopher games.  My cable provider is Adelphia,
and I pay an extra $10 per month for the sports pack that includes all
the fox stations as well as CSTV.

FWIW you should be able to go to most any sports bar and get the game
put on via direct tv.

Can't wait to see the Bears in Action!!!!!!

Bob Fitta '83

On Oct 3, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Deron Treadwell wrote:

> Does anyone know if any local stations or cable companies will pick up
> Friday night's game at Minnesota?  If I am not mistaken, I think most
> if not all of Minnesota's games are on TV out there in the midwest.
> Would be nice to see it if it is available.
>
> Thanks,
> Deron
Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising