ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:53:14 -0400
Twenty days to be exact!!!!

At least Maine alumni with Verizon Wireless cell phone service can
download Maine wallpaper and ring tones.

Mr. Fitta will be joining Mr. Doucette in the bath of "hot water" -
don't knock my Scarlet Knights football team, especially since I'm
writing this from scenic East Brunswick, New Jersey (Exit 9 on the NJ
Turnpike) while waiting to go to RU Homecoming.

I'll be going to the Maine/BC football game with a friend.  I think the
Black Bears will hold their own against the football Eagles, who will
perhaps be looking past this game to the one against VA Tech the
following Thursday.

--
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears