ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:45:05 -0500

> From: "Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2003/10/30 Thu AM 02:05:04 EST
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Ticket explaination

I checked this fall, Wayne, and found that we can now leave tickets with them -- properly in envelope with name of recipient and date of game.  I just left ours for my nephew for Saturday night when I was on campus yesterday.  I had asked Patrick about this and he said it should be a courtesy to ticket holders ... and it is now.

President, M Club
Co-Advisor, All Maine Women
19 Annbar Drive, Old Town ME 04468
207-827-8386