ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
John and Jean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:48:37 -0400
This was posted on the Wallstreetsports.com message board:

Third, I went to the AVS GAME tonight and oh my word is Mike Dunham
awesome. The Avs out shot the Predlies 41-18 and I swear, it looked like
me playing my brother in a Sega game (my defense chases his guys around
until he scores -- bleah). Avs had close to 40 scoring chances -- many
many many very good chances -- and Dunham single-handedly kept them in
the game. He got the first star, and I swear, the Avs fans left in the
building after the game applauded louder for Dunham's performance than
for Forsberg or Drury.

John Duffill '86
An Original Friend of Maine Hockey