ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Marc D. Kagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:26:29 EST
The Canucks sent him down, but this doesn't mean he will be there for the
rest of the season.  Especially if he plays well there, I am sure he will get
called back up to the NHL.  It depends though, it depends on if Vancouver
wants him to stay there for the rest of the season.  I wouldn't think they
would want him in Syracuse for the rest of the season.

To keep up with him for now though, keep checking Syracuse.com, the website
for the Syracuse Newspaper.
And check the Vancouver Sun newspaper also.  Vancouversun.com

Marc