ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:20:52 -0400
At 10:09 AM 9/15/99 , you wrote:

> The "NEW" web site is at
> <http://www.umaine.edu/hockey>http://www.umaine.edu/hockey The old site will
> disappear either tonight or tomorrow (again depending on how much computer
> time I can get).

A couple questions..

1.  Will this new website have women's hockey information on it as well?  (I am
referring to "hockey" in the URL and the fact there are *two* UMaine Division I
collegiate hockey programs .)

2.  Can someone post instructions on how to join the men's friends group?  I'm
sure others are like me and don't want to wait anymore than they have to!

-dt