ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Greg Linscott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 01:29:31 -0500
Does anyone on this list happen to be attending the season opener in Omaha
(October 16)? I was able to get tickets from my employer (our headquarters
are in Omaha and our company has season tickets). I am very excited as this
will be the first game I will have ever seen Maine play in person. As a
Mainer away from home, It would be nice to see a few other Black Bear fans
(There are an awful lot of Maverick fans, from what I hear!)

Greg Linscott
Ankeny, Iowa (Transplanted from Bangor)
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
AOL Instant Messenger ID: GJLinscott