ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:23:59 -0400
From: William Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Boston Globe
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Just wanted to let everyone know that in Friday's Boston Globe there
>was a long article on Peter Ferraro and how he is looking to make it
>with Bruins. It was interesting.

As a decade-long Bruins season ticket holder, having followed the fortunes
of their collegians and especially former Black Bears on the squad such as
Beers and J-Y Roy, and most recently seeing the hype in the Globe prior to
the start of the upcoming season, I think I can interpret the article.

My interpretation is based upon the LACK of information in the article --
specifically, any quotes from management on the subject of Ferraro's
chances with the big club.

Unfortunately, all the signs point to the conclusion he will suffer the
same fate as Jean-Yves -- exile to Providence in the AHL.

At least Portland and Lowell are closer and cheaper than seeing him at the
FleeCenter..

Let's go Blue !!

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing for ***
***                  a team in Canada   ???                  ***

            Title IX for Women's Hockey Discussion -
         When will someone sue for a Women's HOCKEY-L ?