ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:45:04 -0400
Hi,

I'm just throwing this one out for a discussion, we don't have any plans
at this time to pull this off, but the results of this discussion could
change that.

What is the interest level in a 3 day Google institute?  Go someplace,
camp out and just concentrate on Google stuff.

Best time to hold it?  Summer, during school vacation, during the school
day or?

What can people afford to pay for this?  Sessions only or sessions plus
housing/food?

What specific topics would people like to see during these 3 days?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Crystal

Crystal Priest
ACTEM President

District Technology Coordinator
SAD #4
25 Campus Drive
Guilford, Me 04443
207-876-4636 (office)
207-343-0712 (cell)
cpriest0@aim (chat)

Apple Distinguished Educator, class of 2011