ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:22:37 -0400
Good comments, Bill!

Maine hockey beats a presidential "race" anytime! ;-)

I thought the fans, especially the students, were into the game and had
a good time of it.

I don't have any stats to prove it, but maybe we're a little bigger, a
little faster and with a little better eye.

Heh all you quiet folk ... come to the rink this Friday or Saturday ...
you'll get in and will get a decent seat, and will cheer Maine on to a
couple of victories

cheers, wayne

p.s. 800 miles?! wow