ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jonathan Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:42:01 -0800
Here are some fun facts to set a difference between
the 02 Championship Game, and our upcoming West
Regional game
Mariucci Arena Capacity: 9,700
Xcel Energy Center seats 18,064

so there will be less Minnesota fans than before...
Granted this is there home ice, but I don't think that
will be a problem..  ALSO Minnesota is something like
5-6-1 in there last 12 home games...  and although we
have a different team than last year, other than the
freshman class Maine Played this team in that arena
before and won 4-0... granted it was the first game of
the year, but atleast they have experienced the
atmosphere.

sorry if some of this has been said in previous posts,
I didn't have a chance to read them all yet