ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:52:51 -0500
I think this is actually good fodder for the Bulletin Board, not that
the team needs anything to get up for BU, but lack of respect is always
good fuel in the tank!

Pleased with the 3 pts. at UMASS and reading about the effort the team
put in.  Looking forward to spending the weekend inside the Alfond as
we make the Trek for the weekend!

I also like the line-up I have been seeing of late, competition for
spots is good!  Any word on why Soares was out Saturday?  Was happy to
see Ronan back-in and would like to see both of them healthy and in the
line-up, but was just curious as to whether both Soares and Murph were
banged up or coaches decisions!

Bob Fitta
UMaine '83