ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
nonni daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:26:42 -0400
Unless the rules have changed drastically, there are an allowable number of
days in the season (which is why teams have a mandatory two weeks off, taken
individually at their choosing) and "official" practices cannot start until
X number of days before the opening game.  The so-called "captain's
practices" are just that -- no coaches allowed and captains run some drills
and scrimmages.