ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:21:25 -0700
There may be a rule about the earliest they can start, but I believe
(someone with a rule book please check this) that the rule governs this
situation is that you are limited to the number of weeks during a
season you can have practice.

This is why there are weeks during the year when Maine has no game that
they do not have sanctioned practice.

I am pretty sure Maine teams have started practice in September before,
but it usually is early October.

Rule book.. how did I do?

-Deron