ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:53:28 -0400
I thought that there was a rule that there could not be an "official"
practice (with coaches) before a certain date.  (?)   Otherwise, why would
there be a need for a rule allowing "Captain's practices"?   And I have only
ever heard of hockey having "Captain's practices". (?)
Do any of the other sports have such rules?