ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:23:59 -0500
Now all we need to do is convince the hockey team to put Princeton on the
schedule; my Rutgers friends despise anything that is Princeton, so I'll
bring a few Black Bear converts!!!  We're former band geeks, so we could
even bring our instruments and play a few stanzas of the Stein Song.

Maine's played just about everyone else in the ECAC, why not the Tigers??
-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears