ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stephen Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:24:04 -0500
We are definitely playing much better down the stretch this year than last.

This team has a great deal of potential, but my one major concern is
actually goal scoring.  In our eight games during the month of February, we
scored only 19 goals.  With the incredible work that Frank and Jimmy have
been doing, that has been enough to keep us in games.  We averaged 2.375
goals scored during February

We are playing well enough to stay in all of our games with our defense.  I
just wish that we could find the net a bit more often to make it easier on
everyone.

-Steve