ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:48:24 -0500
Looking at the lineup, I'm thinking Tim did not want to show all his cards
thinking we may very well play Lowell in the first round of the playoffs...

The first goal Lowell scored Mullin tried to fall on the puck near the
crease to freeze it.  Obviously, did not work...

Second Lowell goal was a deflection, nobody's fault.

Maine ties the game and then the defense and Doyle give up another goal
almost immediately.  I thought the effort was their, but Lowell protected
the puck better in their own end and played smarter.  Maine needs to score
first against Lowell so Lowell has to work more on actually scoring than
just clearing the puck out of their end.

- Frank

Maine '92 BS
Umass Lowell '03 MS