ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Doug Libbey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:48:07 -0800
I wish I could say I made that "bear with me"
reference on purpose, Noni, but I would be a liar.
There's that wonderful UM English department shining
through!

The "Babyhands" thing goes way back to my days in Knox
Hall.  I guess I might as well fess up to this.  I am
sad to say I brought the name on myself.  Let's just
say that if I go palm to palm with most people, I'd
lose out! haha

Thanks for the welcome Nonni!  And it's neat to see
some of the old Maine-iac crew in here. Although
"Balcony Brats" is a pretty good name as well.  That
could be the name of the other half of the balcony.
What do ya say?