ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:20:33 -0500
Dick,

Couldn't agree with you more about lack of radio coverage, especially in
what appears to be a fringe area of central Maine Augusta/China... at
least in southern Maine you can get WLOB on 96.3 and 1310am sometimes...
I've had to resort to getting the internet just to listen to the games and
then drop it after the season is over... Very disgraceful if you ask me
about stations in these area's that call themselves sports stations and
they don't air the games... We are privileged to have a Division 1 team in
the national spot light year after year and all we get is lame high school
boys and girls basketball, give me a break, get out and support these
teams by attending the games and leave the air waves to the rest of us
Main-ah's that appreciate this top caliber national program!

Kevin... who played high school ball but has discovered a love for the
fastest game on earth, and "Shares" MBBHcky season tickets... now there's
a new concept... Sharing/Dividing that is... wishing 620am would double
it's power...