ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:37:04 -0500
Before the Hockey East playoffs get started we could have fun
tonight.  ESPN will be broadcasting Rangers vs. Islanders and
hopefully that means it will be Dunham vs. Snow.  Garth has done an
excellent job in net since Osgood went down and Mike has been a
steady replacement for Richter.  Now if the coaches don't blow it by
throwing us either Blackburn or Dipietro we should be able to
reminisce about the '93 team and watch the best tandem Maine ever had
face off against one another!

Bob Fitta '83
--
Bob Fitta