ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:21:51 -0500
Regarding seats, I would disagree.  I got up at 3am and drove to Orono and
stood in line for 2 hours (before windows opened) to get tickets the first
day they went on sale and only got half the tickets I wanted, and despite
being in the first 10 people in my line I couldn't get tickets to UNH, and
could only get single tickets for BU games.

Maybe the university held out tickets and didn't sell them, but it was
extremely disappointing at the time, AND even more so when you see the
attendence figures.

Tickets keep going way up in price, you could also lower prices some too
with more seats, perhaps??