ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:51:58 -0500
Just want to let everyone know that although it goes against what we want.  I did see Jack Parker in the runway watching the presentation and at the end he clapped along with everyone else.  I thought that was interesting an interesting and good
jesture on his part.  Of course he was likely thinking "ha ha they think some dinky new addition to this place is going to help them like a brand new arena is going to help me? HA! We shall see...."

-jake