ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Kevin Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:57:48 -0500
I have to agree with Cathy,Vicki and Greg as well.

I think people (namely people in the media) sometimes lose sight of the
fact what it is like to be a loyal and devoted fan -- and really
understanding what that means.  So, if we take our "shots" from time to
time, don't be surprised.  Also, one doesn't have to be involved with
the media to be well informed -- that sometimes makes one more
"misinformed" and biased... ;-)

--
  Kevin C. Tompkins                  Boston Technology, Inc.
  phone/vmx = 1-800-866-2678(x8740)  [log in to unmask]