ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:59:44 -0800
8bit
From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
so if you walked on (like John Curry and Garth Snow)
does that mean that you do not ever get a scholarship?

If Curry, the all american did not have a scholarship
I would be surprised, I can believe that Curry the 3rd
stringer did not have one.

I know a player who was offered a 3 year deal, pending
the outcome of his first year at Merrimack.... maybe
that is another way that teams offer less-than full
rides.

Be a better friend, newshound, and