ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:17:49 -0500
Adam,

Actually BU would then be under .500 so James was correct.

By the way looking forward to seeing Agganis tonight for the first time
in section 106 row P.

T's Pub and T Anthony's are the traditional BU haunts pregame and there
has been a place with more upscale bar and restaurant across the street
from Agganis, but is has changed hands so many times over the years
don't know the name or if it is still there!

Go Blue!

Bob Fitta '83
On Jan 12, 2006, at 10:58 PM, Adam Parker wrote:

> Not trying to be picky:
>
> If Maine is currently 3-6 vs. teams over .500, and then we win 2
> games, we would then be 5-6 vs. teams over .500.
>
> Just clarifying.
>
> Adam

Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising