ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:27:14 -0500
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I wonder if they will tape delay or go live?? Will be at the game but
always like to have a tape rolling when possible.

Even more puzzling about this decision is the game was a sell out.
Maybe someone in the BU hierarchy thought this was better, but in terms
of scheduling when you have other things to do and have planned your
Sat. accordingly it is a pain in the but.  However I am hopeful that
maybe a few Maine fans that were coming down from Orono area will save
on a second night hotel stay now.