ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:48:59 -0500
7bit
Hi all!

The Boston University website is indicating that the game on Saturday
has been changed to a 5:00 start.  Evidently they must feel they will
lose their audience because of the Pats game.  If you ask me this is
insane and should not have been agreed upon.  College hockey fans tend
to be a pretty small but loyal lot, and any difference in attendance
would have been miniscule.

If you are planning to make the trip down make a note or double-check
as I am sure the BDN will have something about it, but wanted to let
Maine fans know ASAP.

Hoping that we will see 120 minutes of effort this weekend!

Bob Fitta '83