ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"D. B. Doucette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:57:35 -0500
As for me, I didn't write my post in panic mode (unlike some on the USCHO
side), I just had interest in a particular "point of emphasis" which did
concern me previously.

Come to think of it though, HE this year already seems like it's the "any
given night" league.  No game should be racked up as a "gimme" and the
clever old Codger of Comm. Ave. may have just sandbagged himself a team this
year.  No doubt he would like to hang that Beanpot thingy up in the rafters
of the new Agganis come February with a "2005" affixed thereto.

No doubt in my mind, at this point we are still much better off than UHN....

Enuff said for now.

Dan