ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:31:56 -0500
My god folks, it's like April for the sox!  Stop worrying so much!  This was the first game I got to "see" (not listen to), and I wasn't that dissapointed.  I agree that Tyler could become a presence.  I also continue to wonder what was ever seen in Mushaluk.  There are a few growing pains to grow through, alot of freshman and sophmores, but nontheless, the boys will pull through.  Jimmy looked good, not great, but good, but you can only look as good as the guys in front of you.  I think a major key for the program is to get the leaders growing now for the future.  If someone doesn't step up and make things happen....it won't.  Nice to catch a game for the first time since last november.........