ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Voisine, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:42:52 -0500
Yeah he got the #3 star both nights, he'd be the last guy we'd knock for not
giving his all. Plus he was one of the few that ran Robbins every chance he
got, I liked that.

But maybe people get surprised when Jackson gets beat cause we are used to
seeing him skate circles around people. Domish of Lowell is definitely the
fastest skating defensemen in the league, and he could be the fastest
overall skater??? He may be the guy that won a race for the puck??? Good
little defensemen.

-Cory