ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:52:18 EST
CathyH wrote, in part..
>to send that precious man to Maine.  Let's everyone go out of our way to make
>him feel completely safe and at home!  :-)

Without consulting with Cathy, I'll offer that she agrees BU folks
should feel completely safe, but not at all at home.

Like them or not, they deserve to feel and be safe, as well as to have
their personal and team "space", just as we would expect and demand that
when we go on the road.

Boo them if you like (I won't), but they deserve to be safe.  They also
may deserve to hang their heads when we score and the crowd raises the
roof.  May each happen often this weekend!  :-)

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3