ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:49:30 EST
Great stats, Deron!

There is that "Alfond Factor" for BU, as they usually seem to play above
themselves here!

I am looking forward to this series.  Hope Coach Parker doesn't feel too
physically threatened in this terrible, hostile environment that his daughters
are frightened to send him into unprotected!  I had one of them contact me off
the USCHO discussion board a few months ago, telling me how worried they are
to send that precious man to Maine.  Let's everyone go out of our way to make
him feel completely safe and at home!  :-)

Cathy Hart
Proud Volunteer for the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!