ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
John W Duffill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:06:50 -0500
You mean the game was on a regional station and not the UNH/Jason Krogg
publicity channel?
 I agree with Bob I definitely miss Norton.  He told it like it was with very
little bias.  Grande and Raeder they spent more time chatting with each other
about their personal careers that if you weren't watching the game and only
trying to listen to the television you wouldn't have been able to follow it.

John Duffill
An Original Friend of Maine Hockey
The voice of  Maine Hockey  '83-'86