ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:26:02 EST
This Saturday's game with BC will be on Ch 5 (Bangor) and Ch 35
(Portland) ...  7pm.

On another note ...

Those of you that have been reading ME-Hockey (thanks, Deron!) for
sometime know that we've spent a lot of time worrying how to get the
Alfond atmosphere back to the level we were used to in pre-expansion
years.  Those of you that have been to games this season, especially the
UNH game this past Sunday, know ...  we're back!

Also, you know we're back when the opposition let's you know it.  I've
had quite a pleasant week reading the UNH-Hockey mailing list.  Let me
tell you they were *very* impressed with the Alfond atmosphere, enough
so that they are brainstorming ways to revive the (relatively quiet)
Whitt in time for the games with Maine.  All very positive.  Bully for
them!

College hockey ... what a blast.

It doesn't get any better than Maine Hockey!

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3