ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:33:49 EST
Well, I can tell you he is expected to do great things by Grant and Coach
Walsh.  He is considered an impact forward, great hands, playmaker, good
scorer.  He is from Minnesota, I think.  I have found him to be very very nice
to children and old ladies (of which I am both!)  He had trouble with testing
to enter UMaine due to dyslexia (I think), previously undiagnosed.  Can you
imagine what a change it must be for someone to live for years with that kind
of impediment in the way of personal progress, and suddenly find out that it
not only is shared by many many people, including Einstein, but that there are
tools and help available to make it no longer as much of a problem.  The
energy that kind of realization releases must be a powerful force in anyone's
life.  Let's hope we see some of it released on the ice against the Eagles!

And no I am not thinking of Matt Yeats - the goalie who is supposed to become
eligible sometime soon, maybe after the start of the semester?

GO MAINE!!

Cathy Hart
Proud Volunteer for the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!