ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:19:53 -0500
It was great to see a win last night!  Inconsistency comes down to coaching and inspiring your players to give 110% every time out.

I hate these afternoon games.  It always seems we come out sluggish.  Any other thoughts from others?

You can tell there is a lack of fan enthusiasm as this board would have lit up after this win a few years ago!

Sent from my iPhone