ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:05:12 -0500

----- Original Message -----

FYI - I'll mention these at today's meeting…contains links and such, so
you can put this on the web site or to the list too...

**************************
Jeff Mao
State of Maine
Department of Education
Learning Technology Policy Director
23 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 624-6634 (office)
(207) 798-2460 (cell)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wayne Mackintosh <[ mailto:[log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: OER-copyright training materials

Date: December 9, 2011 5:32:23 PM EST

To: Jeff Mao <[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]>

Cc: Douglas Levin <[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]>, Geoffrey
Fletcher <[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]>, Timothy
Vollmer <[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]>,
Greg Grossmeier <[ mailto:[log in to unmask]
][log in to unmask]>, Christine Fox <[ mailto:[log in to unmask]
][log in to unmask]>, "Jane Park (CC)" <[ mailto:[log in to unmask]
][log in to unmask]>, Cable Green <[
mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]>

Jeff, Greetings from New Zealand.

We have a free online workshop on open content licensing for educators
which will be running early in the new year (23 - 27 January 2012).  You
are most welcome to share the invitation with all educators in your
region. We're more than happy to help out with capacity building in the
area of OER and open licensing.

You will find registration details here:

[ http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/About
]http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/About

If you need something a little sooner, we have a number of independent
study tutorials available:

[ http://wikieducator.org/Educators_care/Introduction ]  • Educators care:
    Why open matters
[ http://wikieducator.org/Copyright_for_Educators/Introduction ]Copyright:
    Your educational right to copy
[ http://wikieducator.org/Creative_Commons_unplugged/Introduction
    ]Creative Commons unplugged
[ http://wikieducator.org/The_right_license/Introduction ]The right
license
These materials are all openly licensed (CC-BY) so you are free to adapt
and modify for your own purposes.

Cheers
Wayne

--