MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Linda Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:18:21 +0000
Greeting all!  B & T was unable to ship the 12 copies I ordered in time for my book group readers to read the Alexander McCall Smith book "No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.   Some of you have already sent copies and I send a huge thank you for those.  I now need nine more copies so if you can send via the van delivery system I would greatly appreciate it.  My book group people are anxious to read this title.  Thanks to anyone who can send and I will return them all after the 19th of November.  Have a great day.

Linda Morrill
Library Director
Lincoln Memorial Library
21 West Broadway