ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sarah Sutter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:03:52 -0400
Ok, I know I should just be able to Google this, but I can't find it anywhere. Wasn't there some kind of
noteshare handout or pdf pack or something around tasks verbs / descriptions to allow teachers to
understand / clarify just what it meant to take their classroom tasks/projects to the next level of
SAMR? With or without TPCK?  I thought I saw that a couple of years ago at a workshop of some sort .
. . and they just introduced SAMR here in a staff meeting (to far too many blank stares). Anything re:
classroom examples would be fantastic.  I'm having the same conversations I've had before around
being transformative with technology and how no, that doesn't just mean getting a template on
Google docs for a lab report (although that might be a helpful step).  The school is K-12, so any
suggestions or links for resources would be most welcome. It really needs to be teacher-friendly for
teachers who have not had the benefit of 10 years of a MLTI program or ACTEM MaineEd workshops,
but anything would be helpful. Feel free to email me off list, as I'm sure everyone here has been over
this more than a few times. :)
TIA from Tokyo -   Sarah Sutter