ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:52:20 -0400
Hi,

Commissioner Bowen's office is sending out a weekly update via email -
more information about what it is and how to join are copied in below.  I
find it an easy way to keep up with what's going on.

This past week's update highlighted the MLTI Student conference - here's a
link to the story, very supportive of MLTI! [ http://ht.ly/58Wk5
]http://ht.ly/58Wk5

Crystal

(Please note the Commissioner’s Update takes the place of the
Administrative Letters and Informational Letters of past practice. This is
the only way to receive updates on requirements, policy changes, and forms
and other reporting requirements that are due.)

We encourage you to share this invitation to subscribe with all district
personnel, including administrators, school board members, teachers, as
well as parents, taxpayers, and anyone interested in education in Maine.

Subscribe to the Commissioner’s Update at [ http://eepurl.com/cTM8w
]http://eepurl.com/cTM8w