MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:36:55 -0800
From:
pam slattery-thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: MELIBS-L <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

  I apologize for the cross-posting - but am a little unsure which listserv I should place this under.
  I am looking for a way to view a filmed interview with Elisabeth Ogilvie - preferably one taken by Blackington while she was on Gay's Island (the book group is reading My World is an Island).  If anyone can point me in the right direction to find this, I would greatly appreciate it.  If not this one, then perhaps another someone is aware of.
 All help, as always, greatly appreciated !

-Pam

Pamela Slattery-Thomas
Soldiers Memorial Library
85 Main St.
PO Box 281
Hiram, ME 04041
207-625-4650     "Be Well, Do Good Work, and Keep in Touch"        Garrison Keillor