JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Thomas F. Vining" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:59:16 -0400
On 10/12/04 4:16 PM, "The Ledlies" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know John Parlin's date of death or where I could find it?
>
> What would be the citation for the latest edition of Sue Gawler's NATURAL
> LANDSCAPES OF MAINE? The one I have is dated March 2001 Field Test Printing.
>
> And what would be the citation for Janet McMahon's work on the biophysical
> regions of Maine? I have a map which I guess comes from Janet's thesis in
> 1990.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Pat Ledlie

Pat,

Sorry about sending two e-mails. I didnšt think that I would get this
information this quickly.

The dates for John Crawford Parlin are:
b. 20 March 1863; d. 24 February 1948

Source: Bean, R. C. 1948. John Crawford Parlin. Rhodora, vol. 50, no. 593
(May), pp. 130-131.

Tom

Thomas F. Vining
V. F. Thomas Co.