JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
The Ledlies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:09:17 -0400
Hi,

I am still looking for the following information? Maybe people just aren't
reading their email. This info must be available.

What would be the citation for the latest edition of Sue Gawler's NATURAL
LANDSCAPES OF MAINE? The one I have is dated March 2001 Field Test Printing.

And what would be the citation for Janet McMahon's work on the biophysical
regions of Maine? I have a map which I guess comes from Janet's thesis in 1990.

Pat Ledlie
Eight Bean Rd
PO Box 90
Buckfield ME 04220